|ISO 14001:2004||ISO/TS 16949:2009||ISO 9001:2008|
We run the state-of-art laboratory in Poland which is suitable for testing all types of filters.
I would like to work for such a firm,
I would like to enter into partnership with such a firm,
I would like to be the owner of such a firm
WIX-Filtron would like to be among the world leaders
in the production of filtration products,
both with regard to innovation and quality of the offered products,
and to be able to create values for our clients,
employees, owners and the community.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
2012 - 2016 (version 30.07.2012)
We are a manufacturer and distributor of filters for automotive industry, machinery and engine-driven devices. We would like to be among the world leaders in the production of filtration products, both with regard to innovation and quality of the offered products and their maintenance services, and to be able to create values for our clients, employees, owners and the community.
We identify, create and meet the expectations of our clients via:
• technological development;
• flexible partnership;
• financial increase;
• care for environment.
Our strategy assumes meeting the targets and tasks via the involvement of our personnel and via self-improvement at all levels of organisation within the framework of the implemented processes. Each of us shall be liable for their results and the results of their team, thus, contributing to the overall success of the firm.
The importance of our quality and environmental policy is closely related to our mission and our vision, and the message of the policy is comprised in our strategic goals:
• customer satisfaction - high quality of customer service,
• increase of goodwill,
• comprehensive quality management - continuous improvement
• a leader in the Eastern Europe,
• a share in the Western European market,
• revenue generated from OE/OES market,
• optimisation of the filter implementation process,
• a leader in new, technological solutions,
• implementation of the firm's model,
• creation of the supply chain,
• prevention of pollution,
• optimum use of raw materials.
The management undertakes to:
• maintain the quality and environmental management integrated system compliant with ISO/ TS 16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004 standards, legal and corporate requirements, and complaint with the expectations of our clients,
• maintain development and continuous improvement of efficiency of the system solutions,
• maintain assurance of availability of necessary resources.